Unit 3 – Plants (Learning Targets)
1. Introduction to Plants
– Notebook file(email) with Notes pertaining to the characteristics of Plants and the 4 main phylum.
– Students should have all emailed their 3 activities from the Lesson Activity Tool Kit to Ms. Barton. The following people have submitted their activities as of Sunday, Oct 23rd: Clay, Ty, Zach, Riley, Alyssa, Jessie, Kelsey Sam, Joey, Troy, Mikayla.
– Students should have completed the Brainpop “Seed Plants” and have results emailed to Ms. Barton.
2. Angiosperm Reproduction
– Notebook file emailed to students on the reprodution of Angiosperms (notes and questions)
– By the end of Oct 24th, students should have completed the Brainpop: pollination and results emailed to Ms. Barton.
3. Structure of Plants
4. Agriculture in Saskatchewan
6. Exam – Wednesday Nov 2 – P4