Photography Practical Final: STILL MISSING:
Trevor, Hagen, Ashley, Landon, Coltan, Lex, Caitlyn, Luke, Lydia, Jess, Colby
Independent Novel Study: THESE ARE THE ONLY STUDENTS COMPLETE:
Luke, James, Athena, Caitlyn, Riley, Kevin
Charlie: Colby, Leah, Luke, Landon
Period 4: English 20
Bordertown Café Act II Questions
- How has Maxine’s attitude changed toward the USA from Act I? Why do you think this is?
- Why does Jimmy not want to rush into marriage?
- Why does Jimmy say “Grandad and me are the only ones know it’s the present.”?
- Why did Jimmy score the Hat Trick that night? Why not another night?
- Why does Jimmy buy his Marlene the diamond earring?
- Why does Jimmy decide he wants to go live with his dad?
- How does Jimmy hurt Max’s feelings?
- Why did Max leave Jim right after they got married?
- Why do you think Jimmy buys Marlene a new bathroom?
- What does Jim think of Don?
- What is Jim’s advice to Jimmy?
- Why did Jim go down to Minnesota? Why hasn’t he told Max yet?
- How did Jimmy finally stand up to his dad?
- What made him come to the decision to stand up to him?
- Explain the theme of home in this play.
- Explain the theme of waiting in this play.
- Explain the theme of American vs Canadian in this play.
- How does this play fit in to the Anticipation theme of this unit?
Period 5: PASSION PROJECT WORK PERIOD
Period 6: PASSION PROJECT WORK PERIOD