‘Self Portraits’ went AWESOME on Friday.
Here are a few sneak peaks.
Check out Alexei’s for more.
AND…. Check out my new watermark designed by the very one and only Caitlyn Davis. Ryl’s has done some cool graphic work lately too. SOOOO COOL ALL OF YOU!
Period 4: English 20
We will read 2 chapters in To Kill a Mockingbird!
- How did Scout’s attitude toward Aunt Alexandra change in chapter 24? (1)
- Jem stopped Scout from killing a roly-poly. Relate this to the major theme of the book? (2)
- The symbol of the mockingbird appeared once again in chapter 25. Explain (1)
- Analyze the statement: “ In the secret courts of men’s hearts Atticus had no case.” (2)
- What was ironic about Miss Gate’s harsh censure of Hitler’s persecution of the Jews? (1)
Period 5: Social Studies 20
I will be collecting your essay outlines at the end of class today. Thanks! 🙂
Key People Practice DAY and then we will do the Google Form.
Period 6: Media Studies 20
Week in Rap: HUH!? Well- WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?
What in the world is going on in our own community?
Let’s take some time to discuss: