Period 1: English;
Bordertown Cafe interview presentations
Eleven, Everything I learned I learned in kindergarten
*Make sure you have read Man in the Casket (individually) and The Rink
Period 2: Social Studies 20; Week in Rap, Click HERE for test
KEY PEOPLE practice
WWI and WWII touch base lesson
After the previous; Media Studies/Photography WORK PERIOD
*Send me all your embarrassing photos of one another.
Period 1: English; I Am Hutterite activity/lessons
I Am Hutterite Student Booklet
Period 2: Media Studies/Photography WORK PERIOD
Period 3: Social Studies 20 KEY PEOPLE test
Period 1: Media Studies 20 Presentations
Period 2: Photography 20 Presentations (Yes you all have to present)
Period 3: POTLUCK
English 20 FINAL EXAM
Social Studies 20 FINAL EXAM
EVERYTHING I LEARNED I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN
1. Share everything.
2. Play fair.
3. Don’t hit people.
4. Put thngs back where you found them.
5. CLEAN UP YOUR OWN MESS.
6. Don’t take things that aren’t yours.
7. Say you’re SORRY when you HURT somebody.
8. Wash your hands before you eat.
10. Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.
11. Live a balanced life – learn some and drink some and draw some and paint some and sing and dance and play and work everyday some.
12. Take a nap every afternoon.
13. When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands, and stick together.
14. Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the Stryrofoam cup: The roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.
15. Goldfish and hamster and white mice and even the little seed in the Styrofoam cup – they all die. So do we.
16. And then remember the Dick-and-Jane books and the first workd you learned – the biggest word of all – LOOK.”