The Lloydminster Community Youth Centre and Lloydminster Area Drug Strategy are excited to present . . .
The 2nd Annual Commercial Contest
Make a 30 second video clip demonstrating the negative effects of alcohol and /or drugs, send it to email@example.com, and you and your group could win $500.00.
Submit videos from: September 6, 2011 – October 14, 2011
Vote on videos from: October 15, 2011 – October 19, 2011
The winning video will be announced at the Youth Centre on October 21, 2011.
Here’s how it will work:
1. Make a 30 second video clip demonstrating the negative effects of alcohol and / or drugs. You can choose from one of these three popular phrases: “It’s only affecting me”, “Everyone’s doing it” or “What’s the big deal? I can handle it”. The video can be made with the following devices:
a. Cell phone
c. Video camera
2. E-mail your video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. LCYC will download the videos to the LCYC YouTube channel.
4. Everyone in the video must complete the attached waiver and e-mail it to the Youth Centre before the video can be put on YouTube for viewing.
1. From October 15 to October 19 check out the videos and e-mail your vote to LCYC.
2. On Friday, October 21 the winning group will be announced at the Lloydminster Community Youth Centre where they will be presented with a cheque for $500.00.
3. The winning group will then meet with CKSA and reproduce their commercial so that it can be aired on TV.
If you have any further questions call or e-mail The Lloydminster Community Youth Centre at 306-825-3113 or email@example.com.
Good Luck to everyone who enters the contest!